With Christmas around the corner, you might be busy putting together your gift list for all those people in your life you want to thank and acknowledge – kids’ teachers, workmates, carers – the list soon adds up.
Handmade gifts are always appreciated, so how about mixing up and rolling out a few batches of these super easy and decadently tasty chocolate truffles? Just wrap up in some festive cellophane or an interesting mug or container and you’re done!
250 g Arnott’s Marie biscuits
1/3 cup cocoa
1 cup desiccated coconut
395 g sweetened condensed milk
1. Process biscuits and blend well.
2. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
3. Add cocoa powder and ¼ cup of the coconut.
4. Make a well in the centre.
5. Add the condensed milk and mix together with a wooden spoon until evenly moistened.
6. Spread the remaining coconut on a plate, shape mixture into balls and then roll in the coconut.
OPTIONAL: Mix up your coatings by rolling in some crushed nuts or cocoa.