These tasty chocolate truffles are the perfect homemade gift or sweet snack for any occasion, although most commonly made for Christmas.
With only four ingredients required, these super easy chocolate truffles are quick to mix together and roll out a few batches of.
250 g Arnott’s Marie biscuits
1/3 cup cocoa
1 cup desiccated coconut
395 g sweetened condensed milk
- Process the biscuits in a food processor, or crush them with a rolling pin inside a plastic bag.
- Put the biscuits in a bowl and add the cocoa powder and ¼ cup of the coconut.
- Make a well in the centre.
- Add the condensed milk and mix together with a wooden spoon until evenly moistened.
- Spread the remaining coconut on a plate, shape mixture into balls and then roll in the coconut.
- Refrigerate the chocolate truffles after you have finished rolling them in their coating to make sure the mixture sets firmly.
If you want to mix up your coatings on your chocolate truffles, try rolling some in crushed nuts or sprinkles instead!
Love easy recipes like these chocolate truffles? Try out some of our other simple sweet treats, including our caramel fudge and easy lemonade scones.