This classic, no-bake mars bar slice only needs four readily available ingredients and can be whipped up in no time. Perfect for that next morning tea!
4 Mars Bars, chopped
90g butter, chopped
3 cups Kellogg’s Rice Bubbles
200g milk chocolate
- Grease a slice tray or tin and line with baking paper.
- Place the Mars Bars and butter in a saucepan and stir constantly over low heat, without boiling, until the both are melted.
- Stir in Rice Bubbles.
- Press the mixture evenly into the tray.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for approximately one minute, stirring at 30 seconds.
- Spread the chocolate evenly over the slice mixture.
- Put the slice in the refrigerator until the topping is set.
Did you love our mars bar slice and would like to try more of our easy dessert recipes? Try our six minute cake!