4 Mars Bars chopped
90 g butter chopped
3 cups Kellogg’s Rice Bubbles
200 g milk chocolate
1. Grease a slice tray and line with baking paper.
2. Combine Mars Bars and butter in a saucepan and stir constantly over low heat, without boiling, until the both are melted.
3. Stir in Rice Bubbles and press mixture evenly into the tray.
4. Melt the chocolate in the microwave for approximately one minute, stirring at 30 seconds.
5. Spread the chocolate evenly over the slice mixture and refrigerate until topping is set.