There is nothing that Deb, Sales Manager at Seasons Caloundra, loves more than a warm scone on a winter’s morning. Check out this delicious pumpkin scone recipe that Deb recommends and says works perfectly every time!
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 cup white sugar
2 cups self raising flour, sifted
1 cup of cold, mashed pumpkin
1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees Celsius.
- In a mixmaster, beat together the butter, sugar and salt.
- With a wooden spoon, stir in the egg, mashed pumpkin and flour.
- Roll out the mixture and cut into rounds.
- Place the rounds on baking trays and cook in the oven, on top shelf, for 15-25 minutes.