If hot Christmas days here in Australia have you pining for a white Christmas, try this classic sweet slice recipe. It’s perfect for a Christmas food gift or even to include in a hamper!
3 cups Kellogg’s Rice Bubbles
1 cup desiccated coconut
3/4 cup icing sugar, sifted
1 cup powdered milk
1 cup packaged, dried mixed fruit
- Combine the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Melt the Copha slowly over low heat.
- Allow to cool slightly and then pour on to dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Working quickly, press into a lamington tin.
- Freeze until set (about 15 minutes), then store in the refrigerator.
- Cut into fingers and serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.